Saturday 15 December 2012

Nearly there...

Sorry havent posted this week! Its been busy busy! Handed my dissertation in on wednesday and been printing and working on my other module scince!! Just inthe library doing a few last minuite bits and bobs. This weeek has been full on, but i feel alot more organised than i ever have before a deadline! Everything is printed, minus a few smaller designs and all my work is ready! Its strange feeling this organised, but at the same time i fel a bit on edge. Nobody should be this chilled before hand in! I just hope Ive got enough! Ive been working on a few extra designs this week, to go with my floral theme, Heres the one i promised last week and another i completed this week...
 

 
These design are both for gift wrap. I like the colours used and i think both the design compliment each other and the collection well. Over all i am pleased with this colection so far.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment