Friday 30 August 2013

Graduate Struggles...

On Wednesday I had a portfolio viewing with a design company in Stafford. I was really pleased to find out about a design house so close to where I live and when I looked at their website I loved what they did! The company mainly focuses on interiors and designs surface pattern for fabrics, curtains, ceramics, wall tiles and lots more. The team all seemed really friendly and they were based in a really quirky design studio in an old abattoir. 
After showing them my portfolio, I have been offered a one day a week placement. I'm really excited to start with them on Tuesday and show them what I can do. Ive been asked to do a bit of painting and drawing in the next few days,so im going to get started with some florals today...

No comments:

Post a Comment