Thursday 9 January 2014

Happy New Year Cry Baby Sissy Pants...

Happy New Year! So Ive decided that this year will be the year that I actually succeed in design and life in general. No more cry baby sissy pants in the corner please. Thankyou. 
So Ive recently been doing a lot of nothing. As everybody does over the Christmas period. My mamma and father bought me a lush book as one of my Christmas presents last year. The book, 'Print Pattern 2' and is basically a collection of all the images and art work that is displayed of one of my fave artsy blogs 'Print & Pattern.' Check it out, its very inspirational! 
 So last night I was having a gander and got realy inspired to start making my own lampshades again. I made a few during my University final project, (see previous posts) but I always felt quite restricted with how many I could make because of difference in style, costs, time etc. So after doing a bit of research and finding this gawj lampshade stack by Rachel Taylor Ive set myself a challenge...To make my very own lampshade stack! Some of my own design, some new, some old, some just covered in nice fabric that i find when out and about. 
So wish me luck and I'll keep you updated!

http://www.rachaeltaylordesigns.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment