Thursday 16 January 2014

Pretty Patterns...

So today after spending several hours in front of the computer drinking hot ribeena and thinking about nothing but food, jobs and what to do tonight, I decided to do something creative for a few hours so I didn't end up completely brain dead! 
A few months ago I started a pastel themed collection, but never finished it. I wanted to keep within my English countryside theme and throw in a few geometric shapes too, so after a few hours playing with colours and shapes and a bit of Photoshop magic I ended up with these! I really like the collection. I feel with some pastel collections the colours can get a bit too 'girl in a candy shop,' but I think by adding that element of natural mustard Ive managed to avoid a sickly sweet combo. 
Take a look...


No comments:

Post a Comment