Tuesday 6 November 2012

Its been a While...

Hello, Sorry I've been away so long! Its been a busy few weeks! I've been struggling with inspiration with this project and I've not done anywhere enough to date, but i now have a plan, so lets hope this time next week I will be on track! Here are a few paintings I've done over the last few weeks. Just a small sample...I was working towards a realistic outcome with these pieces and I'm really impressed with them. I've never been able to draw like this before and I quite like it! I'm currently working on a few more at the moment and I will post them up soon, lets hope these ones weren't just a one off!

A variety of feathers. Media:- Gouache, Watercolor & Pencil Crayon.
Broken Conker. Media:- Gouache & Watercolor Pencils.


No comments:

Post a Comment