Monday 4 February 2013

Spring Fair 2013...

Tomorrow is the Spring Fair at the NEC Birmingham. Another trade fair! I visited this one last year, whilst doing my Hallmark project, mainly for market research purposes. It was HUGE and i constantly felt like i was going around in circles...which isnt actually that bard at the NEC! Despite my lack of spacial awareness, I'm still looking forward to it this time around because i feel slightly more experienced in Trade Fair visiting and I now know that a schedule is necessary! Id like to mainly focus on viewing Greetings & Stationary and Contemporary Gift & Home. Theres a lot of major companies exhibiting at the fair including Harrods, Selfridges, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Marks & Spencer, Next, Oliver Bonas and Hallmark. WGSN even have there very own trend bar, which im looking forward to seeing. I cant wait to see whats on offer and whats new! 

No comments:

Post a Comment