Wednesday 6 February 2013

Spring Fair Update...

So yesterday was the Spring Fair! Unbelievably it snowed....again!! We still managed to get there though! Im really glad I went, the show was much better than last year and i felt really inspired by all the huge range of things I saw. Hallmarks stand was great, much better than last year. There was a wider range of products and it looked much more modern than the collections we saw last year. There were plenty more small businesses at the fair compared to last weeks trade fair franchise bonanza! Which was nice, because it gave me an idea of where I might be in a few years. Some of the stand members were really friendly, others...not so much! Its understandable, because they are there to trade and make a profit, but it does make you slightly weary when admitting that your a student. Overall i was really impressed with the fair this year, my favorite stands were 'Fox &Lark' 'Helen Minns' and 'Prey.' I plan to research further into these businesses and get some visual research for my folders. Unfortunately photography is not permitted at the Spring Fair. However I was so in love with this gorgeous espresso set, by a company called 'Magpie' i just had to sneak a cheeky picture!!


No comments:

Post a Comment