Thursday 31 January 2013

Colour from the Future...

After a tutorial yesterday with one of my lecturers i feel alot more on track! I now have more of a direction with my project and i know what i need to do to reach my goals for the next few weeks! Today its all about the colour! The colour palette i used for last semesters work is actually more on trend than i thought it was! I still deffinatley want to use that gorge 50's limey green colour in my designs, but after looking at the up and coming colour trends for A/W 2014-15 there seems to be a lot of pale and pasty colours involved, with occasional bright flashes of bold colours, like oranges and corals. I intend of building a new colour palette by the end of today, using my research from WGSN and other trend sites and magazines, Inc. Elle Decoration and MIX.
This is the colour i definatley HAVE to use!!! Im in love with it at the moment and feel like it has to be included in all my designs..which of course it doesnt!! Infact....i really should find out what its called!

No comments:

Post a Comment