Monday 21 January 2013

Snow & trade Shows...

Well after an eventful morning of snow and coach travel (yes im sure you can imagine...) we finally got to the Interior UK Show. It wasn't really what i was expecting. I thought they would be a lot more textile, tactiley things there! I felt a bit scared to touch things!! The highlight for me was the Birmingham University New Designers Stand. It was interesting and inspirational to look at how designers at a similar level to me were working and exhibiting. I also enjoyed looking at how all the stands were presented, some were very elaborate and others quite simple, but it was good to get some sort of an idea for New Designers! I have got a few images of some really nice business cards i picked up, but my PC wont let me upload them, so hopefully il be able to post them tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment