Wednesday 23 January 2013

Todays progress...

After a chat with my CAD lecturer I have decided to go for a white clean and crisp business card and logo with elements of bold colour and geometric patterns. We decided that in doing this, that my design would be less likely to date, and would keep its modern appeal. I was really inspired by Kirath Ghundoo's logo, and have been since she came in as a guest lecturer last year. I love her stunning geometric patterns and i decided to try and incorporate some of her creative talent into my logo. I wanted to keep the colour palette bold and familiar, using colours and patterns that are related to my work as a designer, Below is my development from today...

Old Business Card (2012)



Kirath Ghundoo's geometric print logo.
  


My first geometric logo, inspired by Ghundoo's work, containing some of my own prints, within the triangle shapes and familiar colours. (Unfinished.)

No comments:

Post a Comment