Friday 19 April 2013

Artichokes again...

Today hasn't been very productive, however i do feel like i know what im doing and what i need to do to get to where i need to be! What a mouthful! I booked a tutorial with my lecturer just before i spent the weekend designing things that i shouldn't be! I feel a lot more on track and i have a big list of things to do. Im going to concentrate on working up fabrics for my interiors and kitchen collection this weekend, which will hopefully end up being used for a range of interior fabric lengths, tea towels and ceramics! Lots of work needs to be done but i feel like i can do it! 
Ive just been working on this design for a tea towel and im pretty pleased with it. Its a repeat of the artichoke i created digitally yesterday. Ive done two variations, but i think i prefer the second one! Let me know what you think! 

Artichoke#1 © 2013 Deva Daisy Booth

Artichoke#2 © 2013 Deva Daisy Booth








No comments:

Post a Comment