Tuesday 30 April 2013

Not long...

Sorry I havent been about this week! Its been a bit manic! After having virtually nothing after my hard-drive disaster i feel like ive managed to nearly catch up! Since i last updated Ive managed to design 2 complete ranges of tea towels, get my ceramics printed and ready to fire and complete several croque designs and lampshade ideas! I finally feel like its coming together but there's still such a lot to do, in such a short space of time! My plan for this week. Is to print my tea towels, finish my croque and lampshade designs ready to be okay-ed and printed next week and to finally send off my business cards! Il keep you posted, but whilst your waiting here are a few of my designs so far!

Lino Birds Print © 2013 Deva Daisy Booth

Woodcut Shade © 2013 Deva Daisy Booth

 Circle Thistle Print © 2013 Deva Daisy Booth





No comments:

Post a Comment