Monday 8 April 2013

Fly Hooks...

Today i got up early, played about with my blog and developed some of my worksheets. I really feel that my work has developed over the past few weeks and my fish theme has added some sophistication to my work. Im feeling a lot more confident overall and i finally feel like im ready to start designing properly! Here's a few of my worksheets from today...

 Developing my birds and line work using pattern and simple line to create a sophisticated finish. Im pleased with these birds and feel they will work well on a lampshade design along with geometric forms...

My fly sheet worksheets so far. I feel they work really well together and i love the colours and textures...



Some of today's fly hooks close up. I love the colours and the textures together and i feel that there going to make some really nice designs...


No comments:

Post a Comment