Thursday 11 April 2013

Busy Busy...

This morning has been busy busy! Ive sent off an enquiry form to Citrus Rain for details on pricing and fabric for my small pocket handkerchiefs. Ive managed to source some large logs from a lovely local farmer for my ceramic bowls, free of charge and after receiving my 'Moo Sample Pack' for my business cards ive finally decided on a finished design and card size. I just need to wait for my loan until i send them off! (Student poorness is rubbish!) Ive also bought some plain recycled post cards to screen print onto for my press packs.
This afternoon Ive researched further into how to make my lampshades. Ive found a few good tutorials, but i cant decide whether to just back and existing lampshade with my own fabric or make my own, which would mean me sourcing some pressure sensitive styrene, which is the shiny paper that is normally used on the inside of lampshades. I will think further into this later on! I need to carry on designing first! 
Its all getting very real now and degree show nerves are setting in! There's such a lot to do...including finding some accommodation in London for New Designers! Lots of to-do lists now need to be made...lets just hope there not too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment