Wednesday 27 March 2013

Bowls by loyalloot...the best thing to happen to me since my morning latte.

Whilst doing a bit of Pinteresting this morning I came across these gorgeous bowls by company 'loyalloot.' I absolutely love them. There a bit pricey at $75-305.00!!! But i have to make one!! The colours and juxtaposition between glossy shiny lacquer and rustic earthy textures is beautiful. I would love to make some of these bowls myself for my final project and transfer some of my own designs onto the ceramic bowls before i place them inside the logs. These bowls are made by hollowing out the logs and filling them with a glossy lacquer. im not sure i could do that, so i was thinking more along the lines of hollowing out a hole and then placing my own ceramic bowls inside the holes?? 
 

Imagery courtesy of http://inspiredinteriorslivebeautifully.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment