Thursday 21 March 2013

This week...

This week hasn't been brilliant. I spent most of the weekend painting and drawing and generally topping up my collection of work. After a tutorial with a returning lecturer on Tuesday i felt completely deflated about my work. After the tutorial i feel like ive lost all direction and im confused. Which is not good when Easter vacation starts tomorrow. My main lecturer has kindly offered to see me tomorrow and go through my work to try and give me more of a direction to go in over vacation. Today i have started to draw and paint up in a slightly more sophisticated way. Keeping in within my current theme, but mixing in elements of my previous work from last semester , to give my work a contemporary and sophisticated edge. Il let you know how its going later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment