Monday 25 March 2013

Vacation...

 After a tutorial with my lecturer on Friday Afternoon i felt much better about my work, as a whole. During the tutorial we placed all my work into collections and made an action plan for the Easter vacation. I cant believe how quickly Easter has come around! I know its early this year....but still!! Over thenext few days i need to develop my work further and bringing a more sophisticated look to soe of my collections. As per usual i have created to many varied paintings and drawings and need to focus more on a select group of strong collections. On Friday I began painting with a more sophisticated style and ended up with these sheets...

Fish. I felt that these fish worked really well in a sophisticated, but modern style and i plan to paint more...

Wood-grain. I really like these wood-grain circles and i would like to experiment more with the wood-grain texture and pattern within other shapes...

No comments:

Post a Comment