Wednesday 13 March 2013

Will i ever be organised...

I have to be the most unorganised person in the world! A few weeks ago I was given the brief for the Bradford Textile Competition 2013. I wasnt really that fussed about entering, because i felt that this semesters work was more important. I hadnt given it a second thought and then yesterday i suddenly decided i may aswell do it! The deadline is Friday and i need to have 2 completed A1 boards finished for Thursday morning...So the race is on!
Ive done quite well so far, ive completed 1 room scene, 1 design and 1 Mood/Inspiration board. Im pretty pleased with what ive got so far, but im finding it impossible to get my completed design into repeat! I spent about 4 hours pulling my hair out on Photoshop yesterday with nothing to show at the end of it, except for a baldpatch and a few squiggly circles. So as per usual im now rushing around like a crazy person for the deadline tomorrow. Il let you know how it goes...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment