Wednesday 6 March 2013

Im not alone then :-) ....

After staying up until 3am last night Im finally getting on track with my professional practice module! After being forced to work on Illustrator last week, im feeling a lot more confident with the software and as much as i love Photoshop, Illustrator is much better for this kind of design...Ive been convinced! Ive nearly completed my CV, which im really happy with and im now in the process of putting together my portfolio pages. Im really loving this module at the moment and its such a nice change from drawing and painting! I can't wait until its all finished and ready to hand out.
Also received a few lovely messages about my blog today. Its so nice to know Im not just writing to myself like a crazy old cat lady!!! So thankyou to you guys.

A sneaky peak at a small section of my CV so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment