Saturday 16 March 2013

Bradford...

Sorry Ive not been on for a few days! I managed to get both my boards finished for Bradford and get my pattern into repeat...which was surprisingly easy when i knew how! I'm really pleased with my finished boards overall! I feel that my moodboard portrays the theme of my work well and the overall finish of my work was to a professional standard. Unfortunately,  I didn't manage to print my design onto fabric, however I was told that this wouldn't matter or effect my chances of winning....

Printing out my design and room scenes on the Plotter...

Prints all rolled up and ready for mounting...

Foam boarding my room scene to give my board some texture...

Board 1:- Mood and ideas board to show my work and whats inspired me during the deign process...

Board 2:- Main sample board, featuring my finished main design, colour palette and room scene...


No comments:

Post a Comment