Tuesday 5 March 2013

Getting all proffesional...kind of.

After looking at what progress i have made with my professional practice module (not a lot!) I have decided to get down to it and crack on with my CV and Letterheads tonight! It might be late,but they need to be finished, so i have no choice! I'm happy with my logo, and I have already come up with several ideas for letterheads and CV's. I just need to put my CV together. As for research I have created a small scrapbook filled with all the business cards and flyers i have collected from trade fairs, galleries and studios. Today I came across this really cool site Letterheady, its filled with a huge assortment of Letterheads from lots of different people, doing lots of different jobs! Over the last few weeks I have also created my own Pinterest board filled with inspirational CV's and letterheads to browse when im starting to write gibberish!

No comments:

Post a Comment